Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back



I am sure everyone has wondered, why no new blog?  Well I have returned to the land of snow. I loved the Caymans, but I did miss Emma.  I had such a relaxing time, learned to snorkel, parasail, even swam with stingrays!  I have to say the people of the Caymans were so friendly.  The water was the most beautiful teal.  I snorkeled and found several great conch shells and 2 sand dollars.  They actually did survive the trip back to Grand Forks!  My tan is starting to fade, but I can't wait to go back.  While I was gone the gallery was closed.  The day after I got home we put up a new show and had a gallery opening. It was a bit hectic to get right back to work, but the new show is great.  I am going to feature some exciting Etsy artists for my next couple of Blogs.  So enjoy and happy shopping!  

1 comment:

Tare Bear said...

I hear the Cayman Islands are quite nice, even better than Starr and Cedar Island! Love the Love Bugs!